Monday, August 31, 2009

Don't investigate the C.I.A


There are plans to investigate the C.I.A. and prosecute them for violation concerning integration methods,I am a liberal but I am against this investigation.
The C.I.A. was acting within the law at the time of the alleged actions.
I do not favor of torturing prisoners but "sleep deprivation is not torture
Why, at this time give our enemies more to use against us. Why, give them more to use in the recruitment of new terrorists.
To investigate and make public the actions taken by the C.I.A. is a big mistake.
9/11 was traumatic for Americans including people in the C.I.A.
Yes we need to establish guidelines for the actions of interrogation.
The past is over. We cannot change what was.
The wise man looks for solutions the foolish man only blame.
Lets not destroy the moral of the brave men and women in the C.I.A.
Lets not give aid to the terrorists

No comments:

Post a Comment